« Home | The Tale of the Ass Coach » | Welcome to the first of many holiday posts teenage... » | I'd like to thank the academy... » | Here's a cool way to find new music » | Imagine... » | Honor Killing? HONOR? Are you fucking kidding me?? » | Dads » | 'Tis the Season! » | Intrusion » | Check out my Glamour Shot »

If killing is wrong...

This makes me very sad.

I've never really had a strong opinion either way on the death penalty, even when my classmate was executed. I've always felt like there are some people that the world just doesn't need - like people who brutalize children. But Mike Ferrell was right when he said that the world is not a safer place with Tookie Williams gone.

I think Williams was doing good work - I do believe that he was redeeming himself with his anti-gang work and he was having a positive impact on youth. I don't think we should have put an end to that.