« Home | Honor Killing? HONOR? Are you fucking kidding me?? » | Dads » | 'Tis the Season! » | Intrusion » | Check out my Glamour Shot » | Baby, It's Cold Outside » | The horror that has become my life » | Mmm, Mmm, Good » | mmmm...and then...to REALLY piss him off... » | Typical conversation with my 12-year-old »

Imagine...

25 years ago, I was in ninth grade. My mom had driven me to school and we were sitting in the parking lot of my junior high with the car radio on.

"Oh no!" my mom suddenly said.

"What?" I kind of panicked a little because she was obviously distraught about whatever news she'd just heard.

"John Lennon is dead."

"Who's John Lennon?" I asked.

I blame her, really, for not exposing me to him earlier.


I'm listening to "Acoustic" this morning. Later, I'm heading over to Q104.3 in New York, which is playing Beatles & John Lennon music all day.