« Home | The horror that has become my life » | Mmm, Mmm, Good » | mmmm...and then...to REALLY piss him off... » | Typical conversation with my 12-year-old » | This is fun » | Piss and gripe and bitch and moan » | ThanXgiving » | I have updated my very important sports announcement » | practicing my self portraits » | What I'm doing to prepare for Thanksgiving Dinner ... »

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I KNOW I'M A SCROOGE. I don't care. It is not my favorite holiday. Still, I did download this and this so you can't say I'm not trying. I'm just glad I don't live next door to this guy.

******************************

Big Daddy leaves for Minneapolis today. Current temp: 7. Feels like -6. I expect a call any minute now wanting to know where his gloves are.

*****************************************

The Tigers are going to the Motor City Bowl. Among The Commercial Appeal's top 10 reasons to go to Detroit: Number 5: The Lions are looking for a head coach; schedule an interview for Dec. 27. Number 2: Detroit's only the second most dangerous city in America.

******************************

Every morning when My Kid gets out of the shower he asks me two questions: "How cold is it?" and "Did it snow?" Poor boy. We really must take him somewhere cold for the holidays. Maybe I can still get him on the plane with Big Daddy this afternoon.

******************************