« Home | Typical conversation with my 12-year-old » | This is fun » | Piss and gripe and bitch and moan » | ThanXgiving » | I have updated my very important sports announcement » | practicing my self portraits » | What I'm doing to prepare for Thanksgiving Dinner ... » | 3 words » | I TOLD you my MIL is Doris Roberts on "Raymond" » | Show & Tell »

mmmm...and then...to REALLY piss him off...

...come home and discover that PBS is broadcasting a Queen concert (live at Wembley Stadium, circa 1986) on TV.

And turn it on really loud.

Then try to convert him by saying, "This is the band that sings 'We Will Rock You.' You know, like they play at the Tiger games..."

Note to WKNO: If just one of you had said, "Freddie Mercury was a musical genius" I totally would have called in with that $100 pledge for the DVD.