« Home | Again with the shoes » | Help me name this quote » | Update on a couple things » | The photos are up on Flickr! » | Just keep whistling the song from "Fame" » | A Public Service Announcement » | The party was GREAT » | There ARE worse things than wearing flats, like sa... » | If you're a Memphis blogger and you read this site » | I may have to increase my medication. »

Show & Tell

Badger says that today's show & tell is "something red." So here goes:

The most obvious red, is my red Sharpie. I prefer the twin tip version, as I can use the small tip to edit (love to bleed all over people's writings) and the bigger tip to mark off my to-do list. There's such satisfaction in checking off with a big red marker.


Also red is my phone:


And my Flash Gordon poster:


And also? My nails:


Which are technically "Chick Flick Cherry" but just ask any 5-year-old and he'll tell you that they're RED.