« Home | The party was GREAT » | There ARE worse things than wearing flats, like sa... » | If you're a Memphis blogger and you read this site » | I may have to increase my medication. » | You do the math » | Really, it's not you...it's ME » | My Birthday Necklace » | Happy Birthday to Me » | My Space? Or Their Space? » | News You Can Use »

A Public Service Announcement

*ahem* May I have your attention please? I have a very important announcement to make:

Real women? They don't look like THIS:

It's not normal, and it's not right, and if her friends really loved her they'd feed that girl a sandwich. Seriously. OK! I get it! She's America's Sweetheart! And this picture? Just pushed about 1.7 million teenage girls into eating disorders. Way to go, GQ.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.