« Home | My Birthday Necklace » | Happy Birthday to Me » | My Space? Or Their Space? » | News You Can Use » | Blonde No More » | Bestest. Ecard. Evah. » | Celeb costumes » | Where I went » | That eliminates Harrison Ford and Michael Douglas... » | For Teresa »

Really, it's not you...it's ME

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately. And if you're a regular reader, then I'm probably a regular reader of yours...and maybe you're wondering why you haven't seen me much around your neighborhood lately either.

I just want to say that I'm sorry and I'm really, really trying to catch up on reading blogs. I've just been SO BUSY at work (erm...NOT THAT I READ BLOGS AT WORK) and Big Daddy's been traveling a lot so I've been playing single mom and ... okay, truth is, blame it all on that damn Harry Potter.

I bought My Kid the entire set, and ... welllll, I admit it: I'm up to the fifth year.

I haven't even read a NEWSPAPER in three weeks. I'm pitiful.