« Home | For Teresa » | I may have gone to public school but at least I to... » | The saga of the Halloween costume continues » | Just call me ESPN » | Noche de Gala » | You MIGHT be a nerd if... » | Laugh track optional » | So this is pretty frightening » | Rats. » | Next thing you know... »

That eliminates Harrison Ford and Michael Douglas...

Elle Girl magazine surveyed 10,000 teenage girls worldwide (4,000 in the U.S.) and asked them who the coolest older guy is. And you know who came in first place?

Axl Rose.

Now I have two problems with this:
1. Axl Rose is not old.
2. Axl Rose is not cool.

I think the criteria would have to be:
-- Over 50
-- Can't have a wife or girlfriend 20 years younger than himself.
-- Doesn't call embarrassing attention to himself.
-- Doesn't have some crazy pet project.
-- Cool as an advertisement, as Daisy Buchanan would say

My pick? It's too obvious, but I'm leaning toward Sean Connery. I'd like to hear your opinions.