« Home | Dinner with the In-Laws: always a big time » | My anger grows » | Here's the part I just do not understand » | Today, I cried. » | It just gets worse & worse. » | Personal » | Must. Stop. Watching. Coverage... » | Follow-up » | Tell me if I'm wrong » | File this one under "Boys Will Be Boys" »

How You Can Help

If you haven't made a donation yet, please do so today. It means a lot to me.
Thanks

American Red Cross
Second Harvest
Mercy Corps
Salvation Army

If you're looking for someone on the Mississippi coast, the Sun-Herald has several forums for posting, as well as town-by-town info and photos.

Detailed aerial photograhy of the Mississippi Coast and New Orleans area is available here, but it's hard to identify anything, as all the landmarks are gone.


(I'm going to leave this entry up for a while. Scroll down for current entry.)