« Home | Tell me if I'm wrong » | File this one under "Boys Will Be Boys" » | "They thought we were completely safe" » | Hurricane Katrina is battering my hometown » | 100 Things about Shoes » | There is no way in hell I can limit my quirks to j... » | Guess who just called me at my office? » | What makes a really, really BAD business trip? » | The third week of school and guess what came home ... » | And the rest of the Therapy with Mother - Session ... »

Follow-up

The consensus seems to be that I was wrong. Big Daddy said that since My Kid has never done anything to make us not trust him, I shouldn't have been "checking up" on him. So I apologized to the kid. And he just got pissed off at me for bringing it up again. Pre-teens are like that.

Did I mention that today is his birthday? Happy Birthday, Kid! I love you baby.

About the hurricane, I am just sick watching the coverage of the devastation. MSNBC is showing aerial shots of it all and it's unbelievably sad. They just showed Long Beach. There is nothing left except for St. Thomas church. Everything else is gone. Literally...gone.