« Home | Today's shocker from Therapy with Mother - Session... » | Weekend Update » | From now on, you must all leave me compliments lik... » | It's Multiple Choice » | Two Things » | Counseling with Mother - Session One » | My image of you is totally blown* » | You know what I just realized while watching a Fri... » | In lieu of an actual post » | My friend bathes her GRANDDAUGHTER »

And the rest of the Therapy with Mother - Session Two Report

Doc: Kalisah, what would you like to see happen?
Me: I'd like for Mother to quit acting like a complete lunatic.
Mother: *looks shocked and confused*
Doc: Can you be more specific?
Me: I have plenty of stress in my life, and I don't need all her drama.
Doc: What drama exactly?
Me: blahblahblah
Doc: I sense a lot of anger in you. Mother, how do you feel about what she said?
Mother: I don't believe a word of it. She loved me when she needed me then she threw me away.
Doc: What behavior can your mother exhibit to help begin to tear down the wall between you?
Me: She can completely re-make herself into someone else.
Mother: I CAN'T DO THAT!!
Doc: So is it even worth having another session?
Mother: Well I can't be what she wants so this is pointless.
Me: SEE?? See the drama? How can we say after one session that this won't work. (*SHUT UP. SHE IS CALLING QUITS*) Of course I'm angry. Don't we at least have to get past the anger to know if there's hope? (*WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?? SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!)
Doc: So, do you want another session in one week? Two?
Me: Two. (*FUCK*)