« Home | Weekend Update » | From now on, you must all leave me compliments lik... » | It's Multiple Choice » | Two Things » | Counseling with Mother - Session One » | My image of you is totally blown* » | You know what I just realized while watching a Fri... » | In lieu of an actual post » | My friend bathes her GRANDDAUGHTER » | When they told me my room in San Antonio had a vie... »

Today's shocker from Therapy with Mother - Session Two

She's decided to go back to the Mormon church.

Great. That should make my life with her CONSIDERABLY EASIER. < /sarcasm>

She's decided to do this because 1) Everything in her life fell apart when she lost the church. That's when she started making bad decisions; and 2) After spending the week with my sister's kids, she realizes that - since THEY'RE THE ONLY FAMILY SHE HAS LEFT - it's important that she has in her life what is so important in theirs.

So Dooce, if you have any old friends in the Walnut Grove Ward, let me know and my Mother can tell them hi for you.