« Home | And the rest of the Therapy with Mother - Session ... » | Today's shocker from Therapy with Mother - Session... » | Weekend Update » | From now on, you must all leave me compliments lik... » | It's Multiple Choice » | Two Things » | Counseling with Mother - Session One » | My image of you is totally blown* » | You know what I just realized while watching a Fri... » | In lieu of an actual post »

The third week of school and guess what came home today?

Go ahead - guess.

THE FUND-RAISER

I tell you, these public schools, they waste no time. Admittedly, they don't have a choice. You know, because our illustrious government, they're spending all our hard-earned tax dollars on this pointless war.

But still. God, I HATE the fund-raiser. I'd rather pay a huge tuition than have to sell shit to my friends.

I haven't had the nerve to open up the folder and see what lurking evil awaits me.