« Home | 100 Things about Shoes » | There is no way in hell I can limit my quirks to j... » | Guess who just called me at my office? » | What makes a really, really BAD business trip? » | The third week of school and guess what came home ... » | And the rest of the Therapy with Mother - Session ... » | Today's shocker from Therapy with Mother - Session... » | Weekend Update » | From now on, you must all leave me compliments lik... » | It's Multiple Choice »

Hurricane Katrina is battering my hometown

I grew up 50 miles east of New Orleans in Long Beach, Mississippi.

Luckily, I have no family left down there. Still, you wonder if the places that you knew and loved will still be there tomorrow.

Shelley, if you're reading this, please let me know that you've spoken to your parents and they're okay. Email me at kalisa@midsouth.rr.com