« Home | In the spirit of not burying the lead: I had 4 inc... » | They Make the Man » | How I embarrassed myself this morning » | We are mourning » | Ready for take-off » | "I want a margarita and I want it now." » | Thus guaranteeing my own permanent spot in the THP... » | Movie Madness » | I'm it! » | Back to reality, oh there goes gravity »

What an Honor

So I'm watching ESPN (yes, I like sports. I mean, how else are you going to attract the boys??) and they're doing their 50 states in 50 days thing or whatever it is, and today they're in Tennessee.

And after the nice little video presentation on our Volunteer State they gave a few fast facts on Tennessee and here's a good one: Shelby County (home of Memphis) has MORE HORSES PER CAPITA than any other county in the country. Which is weird b/c I really never see them.