« Home | I'm it! » | Back to reality, oh there goes gravity » | Good-bye, Florida » | A Walk On the Beach » | Day Five Report » | Postcard from the Beach - Day Four » | Beach: Day Three » | Beach Weather: 114 Degrees F Heat Index » | I had the bikini wax FROM HELL today » | Way more than you were expecting when you sauntere... »

Movie Madness

My Kid went with his friends to see "War of the Worlds" and was describing the aliens to me:

"They had these huge TESTICLES that they would reach out and grab people with..."

And I'm picturing aliens with huge testicles and that just really doesn't seem very Stephen Spielberg to me although it does kinda seem Tom Cruise seeing how he's completely gone off the deep end and he does afterall base every life decision on the fact that aliens are after us so why not aliens with big testicles?

Turns out he meant tentacles. They had big tentacles.