« Home | Back to reality, oh there goes gravity » | Good-bye, Florida » | A Walk On the Beach » | Day Five Report » | Postcard from the Beach - Day Four » | Beach: Day Three » | Beach Weather: 114 Degrees F Heat Index » | I had the bikini wax FROM HELL today » | Way more than you were expecting when you sauntere... » | You know what??? »

I'm it!

OK Girl (whom I adore, BTW) tagged me on this b/c she thinks I'm so friggin' funny although, more likely, she's just hoping I will put up a new post already.

So here it is: List ten songs that you are currently digging: it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

Well, I just did this once. And then when I hit "publish" I lost the post. So let's see if I can remember what I was listening to 30 minutes ago:

1. Speed of Sound - Coldplay
Great song. Powerful. Totally gets stuck in your head.

2. Beverly Hills - Weezer
Me & My Kid both like this song - probably for different reasons.

3. These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
I am so charmed by this song that I'm thinking of buying her CD. The video is terribly creative too.

4. Behind these Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Hi, I'm Kalisah, I like Kelly Clarkson songs. (Hi, Kalisah!) I tried to quit, but they're just so damn catchy.

5. Lonely No More - Rob Thomas
Love the song, and ever since Helen called Rob Thomas' voice "vocal orgasm" I haven't been able to get sick of his music.

6. Holiday - Green Day
Because duh. I just got back from holiday. And I like saying "holiday" instead of "vacation." And it's a rocking song.

7. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
Because seriously, don't cha?

8. Just Breathe - Anna Nalick
This song is pure poetry. And it's so beautiful that it makes me miss my days in the band. B/c I really want to sing it. In front of people. B/c I'm an attention whore like that. Oh god, I just turned something beautiful into something cheap & tawdry.

9. Spitting Games - Snow Patrol
It was hard to pick just one b/c I'm totally jamming on this whole CD right now. But this is a pretty hip tune.

10. The Charmin Ultra "Less is More" Song
I caught My Kid singing along to this TV commercial on vacation and teased him that he watched way too much TV. But then we got hooked on it and we sang it all week. If you don't know the words, let me share:

When we say less is more, we mean less is more
More absorbent than the other leading brand, for sure.
What you used to love, now you're gonna adore.
Charmin Ultra, less is more!
Cha-cha-cha! Charmin!