« Home | Day Five Report » | Postcard from the Beach - Day Four » | Beach: Day Three » | Beach Weather: 114 Degrees F Heat Index » | I had the bikini wax FROM HELL today » | Way more than you were expecting when you sauntere... » | You know what??? » | I heard... » | I know who died, but who made YOU boss? » | "We just want drugs to give our children." »

A Walk On the Beach

Walked for an hour down the beach today and only stepped on three small children, not counting the one I had to hold down under the water in order to attract attention of sexy young lifeguard. Thought I might be losing my touch but then once the boy had been resuscitated, beach hunk noticed how well I wear my bikini top and asked for date. Of course, I had to decline and gave him a slap for trying to get fresh with married woman.

Condos and hotels along the beach seem to have weathered the hurricane well. Beach houses directly on the water didn't look so good. Lots of yellow tape preventing trespassing as houses are sitting cock-eyed on their foundations. Serves them right for owning massive beach homes and not inviting me to summer there.

New photos posted to flickr here.

And Big Daddy posted the shark video here.