« Home | Thus guaranteeing my own permanent spot in the THP... » | Movie Madness » | I'm it! » | Back to reality, oh there goes gravity » | Good-bye, Florida » | A Walk On the Beach » | Day Five Report » | Postcard from the Beach - Day Four » | Beach: Day Three » | Beach Weather: 114 Degrees F Heat Index »

"I want a margarita and I want it now."

The last day in the office before I leave on a business trip is always so stressful for me. So much to finish before I go. Then I have a hard time actually LEAVING the office b/c I'm so sure that I'm going to forget something I need to do for, or take on, my trip. Like right now? I'm printing the news releases that I'll need while I'm there. And I always want to clean my office before I leave so that upon my return I'm pleasantly surprised at being able to actually see the top of my desk.

I'm going to San Antonio for a trade show. I like San Antone okay. Do you think it will be hot there? Ha ha I'm a funny girl. I always drink too much tequila when I go to San Antonio. And piss on the Alamo.