« Home | See how quickly I go back to being petty? » | Goodnight Angel, it's time to sleep » | Boyfriend Inventory » | Working at home today » | Comfort food » | Thanks for your concern » | Alfie » | Update on Something » | OK, now THIS is a fun blog game » | Send GOOD THOUGHTS my way!! »

And one more that I forgot...

The girl who talks baby talk on the phone to her 2-year-old niece every freaking day. "Hi babeee...I'm at wok...where are you? Where is mee-maw? Where is pop-pop? Where is Uncle Jason?"

Of course, that's only one-half of the conversation: b/c then she gets back on with some adult (mee-maw? Or maybe the kid's mom?) and repeats the entire conversation that she just had with the two-year-old because it is so fucking CUTE.

You can imagine how much the whole thing makes me want to vomit.