« Home | Well here's some cheerful news! » | Three more hints for you as you make your holiday ... » | A Sudden Road Trip, on which I make an important s... » | I now own a Romero Britto original! » | Plus...Big Daddy doesn't know how to use his inter... » | Plus, it's raining AGAIN » | Baby Evie.   » | What is...holy shit? » | Skanky Ho Barbie » | How I've been expressing my complete insanity lately »

So ready for the vacay

Next week we leave for Vegas, baby!

And I am so ready for the vacay. My body is starting to revolt from the stress.

Yesterday, I had to take off work and get a massage.

Tomorrow, the office lunch party. I'm making up some red beans & rice even now. Then, a little cocktail soiree at my gay male, liberal democratic co-worker's after work. Yes, I'm wearing my tiara to that one.

Saturday morning, manis & pedis with my girlfriend. I think mimosas are in order. Note to self: pick up velvet blazer from the tailor.

Sunday, laundry & packing I guess. For Monday, I'm leeeev-in', on a jet plane!