« Home | A Sudden Road Trip, on which I make an important s... » | I now own a Romero Britto original! » | Plus...Big Daddy doesn't know how to use his inter... » | Plus, it's raining AGAIN » | Baby Evie.   » | What is...holy shit? » | Skanky Ho Barbie » | How I've been expressing my complete insanity lately » | What I'm Reading » | Best.Song.Lyrics.Ever »

Three more hints for you as you make your holiday road trips

  1. U2, the Cars and Queen are all good music to keep you awake when you drive. John Lennon Acoustic, not so much.
  2. 76 is a safe speed to set the cruise in a 70 mph speed limit. 90 is not. A state trooper will go right past you at 76, especially if someone just flew by you going 90.
  3. Another way to stay awake when you're driving: take you shoes off and turn the floor mat over. Place your stocking feet on the prickly underside of the floor mat.