« Home | Skanky Ho Barbie » | How I've been expressing my complete insanity lately » | What I'm Reading » | Best.Song.Lyrics.Ever » | Swear on the bible... » | What I'm Listening To » | Shoppers Beware! » | Let the saints sing HOSANNA! » | Everybody's Doing It » | Ghost of Thanksgivings Past »

What is...holy shit?

The dude from Utah finally got beat. I can't freaking believe it. See, I used to love Jeopardy! before that asshat started dominating it. I realize that it was good for ratings and all, but I'm really good at Jeopardy! Really good! My Kid used to watch it with me when he was younger and say, "Mom! You should go on there!"

See, the thing is, I changed my major A LOT when I was in college. So I studied some of everything. I do really good on Jeopardy!

Not as good as Ken, though, apparently. Jeez, he bored me. It wasn't any fun to play anymore. I'm glad he's gone. Go back to Utah and make some high IQ babies or something.