« Home | Ghost of Thanksgivings Past » | Even the dog's above average » | How's this for a happy? » | What's the shelf life on that? » | I knew this day was coming » | Shop where you see our logo » | Another of my pet peeves » | A Frank Discussion » | My New Best Friend!!!! » | Is that Carrie? NO! IT'S ME!!!!  »

Everybody's Doing It

At first I avoided it. When Jen first mentioned it, I scoffed at the idea. I'm such a Scrooge about Chirstmas. I don't send cards to my own family and friends. If I participated in a holiday card exchange with other bloggers, I'd probably send an anti-christmas card and annoy people.

Then I started thinking about it: How much more anti-christmas can you get then exchanging cards with people you don't even know and ignoring your friends and family?? So in that case - I'm in!

If you want to exchange cards with me, email me your mailing adress and I'll send you mine.

And let me know if you see other sites participating in a holiday card exchange so I can sign up there too. The more the merrier christmas.