« Home | Is that Carrie? NO! IT'S ME!!!!  » | Look - Samantha, Charlotte, KALISAH, Carrie & Mir... » | Oh, NOW they tell me! » | Back to What Matters » | When me & Big Daddy were dating, I had long, red,... » | By the time My Kid was born, I'd cut it all off a... » | And look how big it was when I wore it curly. Goo... » | By his first birthday, I'd gone even shorter. But... » | By age 2, it had grown out a bit. With bangs even... » | Longer still...and darker, too. Trying to get bac... »

My New Best Friend!!!!

OMG, Mark got inspired by that last post (which, BTW, is down from having received so many hits). I honestly had no idea someone would actually go to such lengths, but LOOK HOW WELL HE KNOWS ME!!! He's my new best friend. Mark, this is TOTALLY going to be my new wallpaper on my work PC!

PS - Big Daddy wants to know if you can make me Samantha?