« Home | Shop where you see our logo » | Another of my pet peeves » | A Frank Discussion » | My New Best Friend!!!! » | Is that Carrie? NO! IT'S ME!!!!  » | Look - Samantha, Charlotte, KALISAH, Carrie & Mir... » | Oh, NOW they tell me! » | Back to What Matters » | When me & Big Daddy were dating, I had long, red,... » | By the time My Kid was born, I'd cut it all off a... »

I knew this day was coming

My Kid just gave me shit about smoking.

Because his science and health teacher, in all her infinite wisdom, showed them a video today with an autopsy of a heart and lung of a smoker.

Great.

It is great. I hope he never, ever smokes. It's so horrible. When I think of all that I did those nine months to ensure that he would have a healthy body...if he ever smokes, I'll kill him.

I hate that I smoke. Really, I do. I hate that I've smoked as long as I have. I try to justify it: I don't smoke that much - a pack of cigarettes lasts me several days. And Carrie smoked! My SATC idol.

It's no good. My Kid is sad. He hates that I smoke. I've quit before - for several years at a time, even.

God...just what I need in my life: MORE GUILT. Feh.