« Home | A Frank Discussion » | My New Best Friend!!!! » | Is that Carrie? NO! IT'S ME!!!!  » | Look - Samantha, Charlotte, KALISAH, Carrie & Mir... » | Oh, NOW they tell me! » | Back to What Matters » | When me & Big Daddy were dating, I had long, red,... » | By the time My Kid was born, I'd cut it all off a... » | And look how big it was when I wore it curly. Goo... » | By his first birthday, I'd gone even shorter. But... »

Another of my pet peeves

Here's a hint for those of you not used to grocery shopping:

Those doors in the frozen section? They're meant to be looked through. Do not open them just to view what's inside. Seriously, you can see all that without opening them!

And when you open them, they fog up. Yeah, now the rest of us can't see through them.

So here's the procedure. It's pretty easy to follow:
1) Look through the doors to find what you want to buy.
2) When you've found your target item, open the doors and remove the item.
3) Place it in your basket.
4) Close the door.

See how easy that is? Yeah, so please, DO NOT STAND THERE WITH THE DOOR OPEN! Seriously. Just becuase you got some chicken broth down off the top shelf for me does not excuse you from this totally unacceptable behavior.

Thanks.