« Home | Let the saints sing HOSANNA! » | Everybody's Doing It » | Ghost of Thanksgivings Past » | Even the dog's above average » | How's this for a happy? » | What's the shelf life on that? » | I knew this day was coming » | Shop where you see our logo » | Another of my pet peeves » | A Frank Discussion »

Shoppers Beware!

I went out braving the crowds today...although I didn't go to the mall...and I wasn't shopping for holiday gifts. I just figured now might be a good time to find myself some holiday bargains!

I went looking for jeans, which I was fully prepared to pay $150 for. But then I found these on sale at Gap, so I bought two pair. Plus a couple of these great, thick turtlenecks. Girls, I recommend stocking up on these in every color!

Then there was this great cropped jacket at the Republic as well as the velvet version at the Gap.

And believe it or not, I bought some cute little flats to wear with my new jeans. Haven't worn flats in for.ev.er. But these were too cute to pass up. And with the jeans and velvet jacket? Perfect for casual holiday get-togethers.

Now get out there and buy yourself something! Tis the season, dammit!

UPDATE 5:49 PM: Look for updates under the topic "Tis the Season, Dammit!" with more shopping and party tips from Overdressed.