« Home | Shoppers Beware! » | Let the saints sing HOSANNA! » | Everybody's Doing It » | Ghost of Thanksgivings Past » | Even the dog's above average » | How's this for a happy? » | What's the shelf life on that? » | I knew this day was coming » | Shop where you see our logo » | Another of my pet peeves »

What I'm Listening To

Making my own Queen Greatest Hits on iTunes

  1. Another One Bites the Dust
  2. Bohemian Rhapsody
  3. Killer Queen
  4. Fat Bottomed Girls
  5. You're My Best Friend
  6. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  7. Somebody to Love
  8. Play the Game
  9. I Want it All (my theme song!!)
  10. One Vision
  11. Under Pressure (favorite. 80s. song. ever.)
  12. I Want to Break Free


Showing my age, no?

Well it just gets worse. Also downloading the new Tears for Fears CD, "Everybody Loves a Happy Ending" and I just bought "John Lennon Acoustic" since I couldn't find it on iTunes.

Does anyone know if it's possible to post a song on blogger? Please send me instructions. I'm dying to share music.