« Home | What I'm Listening To » | Shoppers Beware! » | Let the saints sing HOSANNA! » | Everybody's Doing It » | Ghost of Thanksgivings Past » | Even the dog's above average » | How's this for a happy? » | What's the shelf life on that? » | I knew this day was coming » | Shop where you see our logo »

Swear on the bible...

Tonight we were sitting around watching the Memphis Grizzlies play the Dallas Mavericks on TV and My Kid swore I had been to the new FedEx Forum. I told him that I hadn't.

"Yes," he said. "You went there when it was being built."

"No, honey," I said. "That was the Redbirds staduim I went to. They took a picture of us with hard hats on; that's what you're thinking of."

"NO! You've been to the Grizzlies stadium!"

I tried to convince him that I hadn't. We went round & round. Back & forth.

Finally, he pulled my most recent InStyle magazine from under the coffee table.

"Place your hand on the magazine and raise your right hand..." he said. "Do you swear you've never been inside the FedEx Forum?"

I swore on the InStyle magazine...my bible. My Kid...he knows me SOOOO well.