« Home | Three more hints for you as you make your holiday ... » | A Sudden Road Trip, on which I make an important s... » | I now own a Romero Britto original! » | Plus...Big Daddy doesn't know how to use his inter... » | Plus, it's raining AGAIN » | Baby Evie.   » | What is...holy shit? » | Skanky Ho Barbie » | How I've been expressing my complete insanity lately » | What I'm Reading »

Well here's some cheerful news!

She's gonna be a KarmaMom!

So, as we experience the miracle of gestation with Karmajenn, get ready for posts from me about 16 hours of natural childbirth, boob leakage, post-delivery bleeding that lasts for SIX WEEKS (yeah, big deal no period for nine months, right??), cracked nipples, hormonal emotional roller coasters and irritable bowels.

Ahh, childbirth! So many joyous memories!