« Home | 3 1/2 Stars » | Tonight's "America (The Book)" passage » | Tonight's "America (The Book)" passage » | Teach your children well » | Tonight's "America (The Book)" passage » | The nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, achin... » | Well FINALLY! *rolls eyes* » | Happy Birthday a-week-and-three-days-early to me! » | What you might overhear in a restaurant at lunchti... » | I just remembered why I don't like living in Memphis »

Talk amongst yourselves


Things I find myself considering, while lounging around in my pajamas doing laundry on a Sunday:

  • I'm like a 9-year-old who continually makes up new rules as they suit me:
    Big Daddy: Rub my back.
    Me: No.
    BD: Aww, come on. Why not?
    Me: You already woke me up at 7 a.m. on a weekend to have sex with you. You don't get to have your back rubbed, too.
  • Big Daddy just found out he has to go to NYC tomorrow for a couple days on business. This means he won't be able to vote now.
  • How is it that I can sleep through six rounds of the dryer buzzing but Big Daddy bitching about Brett Favre's three interceptions in the fourth quarter wakes me up?
  • Since 1936, if the Washington Redskins win the game before the election, the incumbent president wins. If they lose, the challenger wins. Score today: Green Bay 28, Washington 14. No wonder Big Daddy was so concerned about those interceptions.
  • Whenever I go to Stat Counter to see if anybody's reading this, I find several people who came to my site from a page that's in a foreign language. Can this be? I find it hard to believe that I share a readership with someone who posts in Samoan.
  • What's the rules for trick or treating if it rains on Halloween night?
  • Big Daddy gives good sugar. He bought TEN bags of Halloween candy, and all of it's candy bars.
  • I'm pretty sure if it rains, we get to eat all that.