« Home | By the way... » | Monaco - Day Two » | Monaco - Day One » | Monaco Eve » | The World Traveler Returns » | I'm in Amsterdam!! » | It is Time » | Uh-oh...well, let's hope my plane doesn't plunge i... » | The Fairy Tale that is my life » | Je ne pas parle francais! »

Am I the last to know???

I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blog entries from when I was gone, and imagine my surprise to find that two of my Hot Memphis Bloggers are actually a Hot Memphis Item!!! Yo, G & Steph - you go, babes!! As much as I claim to NOT be a romantic, I love a good fairy tale.

So, in honor of Steph & G, we must - simply MUST - get our Tennessee Tiaras together before Stephanie leaves for grad school.

Based on the minimal amount of info you've shared with me, I will try to schedule something. I'm thinking something in the middle of town (that's - hopefully - convenient to all), like Chili's by Oak Court Mall - or something downtown???

Please let me know if you have any opinion on this before I send out the actually invite.

Cheers!