« Home | Monaco Eve » | The World Traveler Returns » | I'm in Amsterdam!! » | It is Time » | Uh-oh...well, let's hope my plane doesn't plunge i... » | The Fairy Tale that is my life » | Je ne pas parle francais! » | Tennessee Tiaras » | Summer Reading » | damn roadrunner »

Monaco - Day One

Thursday, 22 July, 5:30 p.m. CEST

We had a meeting with the folks from the Press Center and the Grimaldi Forum this morning. There's a Russian exhibit at the Forum and, after our meeting, they offered us a complimentary visit. It was AMAZING. I just love all things Russian anyway. And the presentation of the pieces was so very, very impressive.

I got back to the hotel, changed into my swim suit, and was out at the pool by 12:30. I spent four & a half hours out there soaking up the Mediterranean sun. It was divine. And check this: I can cross something off my "Things To Do Before I Die" list today: Sunbathe topless on the Riviera.