« Home | damn roadrunner » | Generation Gap » | Movie Recommendation » | Breakfast time » | Attention you hot Memphis bloggers! » | Friday Movie Quote » | My Kid, the financial wizard » | The fates are not smiling » | Dance, like there's nobody watching » | Shoes, Glorious Shoes! »

Summer Reading

This weekend I read "The Time Travelers Wife." I wasn't sure I was going to like this book, b/c when I think of "time traveling," I think of waking up as a Christian being fed to the lions, waking up in a Neanderthal cave...that kind of stuff isn't all that appealing to me. But that's not what this book was about at all.
 
It was a love story. And yes, the guy time traveled, but he basically traveled around in his own (and his wife's) life. So it was very touching. And sad in the end. Not to ruin it for any of you who might want to read it. But the end did make me cry.
 
Overall, I'd give this book an 8 out of 10. Definitely worth the read.