« Home | Shoes, Glorious Shoes! » | for the D&G black cocktail dress and the iridesce... » | for the pink Nicky M cocktail dress...these Via S... » | for the news conference...these cheap but comfy N... » | For meetings with the press center and walk-thro... » | Why Overdressed? » | Come Sail Away » | Just Call me "June" » | Not my idea of "fresh fish" » | A Woman's Right to Shoes »

Dance, like there's nobody watching

I was outside a minute ago. You know I live in the burbs. And this lady was out walking her baby in a stroller and an older daughter - she was maybe about 6 years old, with a blonde ponytail. They had stopped to talk to the old lady catty-corner from my house. As the ladies talked, this little girl was dancing around completely uninhibited and singing at the top of her lungs. I think she was singing, "Beeeeetle buuuuuug!"
 
Something about that totally warms my heart.