« Home | The fates are not smiling » | Dance, like there's nobody watching » | Shoes, Glorious Shoes! » | for the D&G black cocktail dress and the iridesce... » | for the pink Nicky M cocktail dress...these Via S... » | for the news conference...these cheap but comfy N... » | For meetings with the press center and walk-thro... » | Why Overdressed? » | Come Sail Away » | Just Call me "June" »

My Kid, the financial wizard

Yesterday I didn't have any cash, but My Kid did, so I took $20 from his money box before work. When I got home, I said to him, "Oh - I borrowed some money from you."
 
He said, "I know!" (Apparently he counts his money often.) "It's a loan, so you gotta pay me back more than you took."
 
Thinking I would give him a little lesson in economics, I asked him, "And what's that called? The extra money I have to pay you back?"
 
He provided me an economics lesson of his own: "PROFIT."