« Home | Tennessee Tiaras » | Summer Reading » | damn roadrunner » | Generation Gap » | Movie Recommendation » | Breakfast time » | Attention you hot Memphis bloggers! » | Friday Movie Quote » | My Kid, the financial wizard » | The fates are not smiling »

Je ne pas parle francais!

In 48 hours, I'll be on a plane to Nice, France...followed by a fantastic helicopter ride into Monte Carlo. I'm nearly overwhelmed by the idea. I just keep telling myself that it's just regular people who happen to live on another continent.
 
My plan for the trip over is this: I leave Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. Memphis-time. I'll wear some comfy yoga pants and a t-shirt on the plane. Socks. Slippers. Take a sleeping pill. Have a couple glasses of wine. Sleep at least seven hours. That's the plan.
 
Nine hours later, we land in Amsterdam. Suddenly, it's 11 a.m. Wednesday morning! I have about a two & a half hour layover there. I'll clean up a bit. Put in my contacts. Put on some make up. Change clothes into something cute and resort-like for Monaco. It's a two hour flight from Amsterdam to Nice. Then the Helio ride into Monaco. Check into the hotel. Have a few meetings late that afternoon upon arrival, but nothing stressful. Plan to go to bed early.
 
Thursday, all the work starts.
 
I just seriously don't know whether to be nervous or excited.
 
 
Things to Pack
Pink Republic Skirt
White VS bra top
White cardigan
White pants
Black Republic top
Swim suit
Flowered mini skirt
Pink VS bra top
Various tank tops
Pink capris
White T
pajamas
Pink cocktail dress
Black cocktail dress
Formal
Black heels
Pink heels
Brown Michael Kors sandals
Pink ankle strap heels
Black ankle strap heels
camera
film
meds
flat iron
electrical converter
 
To Pack in Carry-on
travel pillow
books
bottled water
slippers
make up bag
contacts
flowered skirt
coral top (& bra)
rhinestone thongs
meds
passport
euros