« Home | Monaco - Day Two » | Monaco - Day One » | Monaco Eve » | The World Traveler Returns » | I'm in Amsterdam!! » | It is Time » | Uh-oh...well, let's hope my plane doesn't plunge i... » | The Fairy Tale that is my life » | Je ne pas parle francais! » | Tennessee Tiaras »

By the way...

Thank you all for your reading recommendations. Here's what I bought for the trip:
Last Chance Saloon (Marian Keyes) - as recommended by Helen and Natalie. I've read several of her books, so I was hard-pressed to find a new one, but I was pretty sure I hadn't read this one.
I'm a Stranger Here Myself (Bill Bryson) - also recommended by Helen. She actually recommended "Notes from a Big Country" but I couldn't find that one.
The Dive from Clausen's Pier (Ann Packer) - as recommended by Natalie.

I wanted the new David Sedaris as recommended by Mice, but it's not out in paperback yet. I have this thing about waiting for the paperback (STILL waiting for Da Vinci Code)...plus, I didn't want the extra weight in my carry-on.

Here's what I actually read: Last Chance Saloon. I mean, you know...it's a good topless sunbathing read. And I enjoyed it thoroughly, and recommend it highly.

Of course I'll read the others soon. So I'll let you know how I like them as well.