« Home | Celebrity News » | Getting to Know Your Friends » | Little Darlings » | Oh, shit. » | Monster performance » | Who Killed the Pagent Queen? » | Go figure » | Goddess of Wind and Water » | I want my babyback babyback babyback » | Saturday Night Imitators »

I'm sorry...what'd you just say to me??

Last night we took the movies back to Blockbuster and told them that something was wrong with the Monster DVD. The guy behind the counter says, "Yeah, we have more problems with Monster than any other movie."

OK, I'll bite. "Why is that?" I ask. "I guess they formatted it so that it only plays well on high-end DVD players," he says.

Big Daddy kinda laughs and says, "What're you saying?"

And the fucker says, "I'm just saying that it won't play on a $20 DVD player."

I'm sorry, wha...?

I just raised one eyebrow and said to him in a voice that suggested he might need to work on his customer service skills, "We don't have a $20 DVD player."