« Home | Little Darlings » | Oh, shit. » | Monster performance » | Who Killed the Pagent Queen? » | Go figure » | Goddess of Wind and Water » | I want my babyback babyback babyback » | Saturday Night Imitators » | Mall Rats » | Dream a little Dream »

Getting to Know Your Friends

Stolen from Mikal, who got it in an email:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?
TMI
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing pants. I'm wearing a khaki skirt. That sounds really preppy, but it's not.
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the a.c. vent over my head
4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
cheese and fruit for lunch
5. YOU WISH ON STARS?
nope
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
why, pink
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
it's clearing up a bit. It's probably reallllly humid though.
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some lady trying to get me to buy advertising space in her magazine.
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THESE QUESTIONS?
nobody sent them to me. I stole them.
10. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
sleepy
11. FAVORITE NON ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
lattes
12. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
cosmos
13. FAVORITE SPORT?
basketball
14. HAIR COLOR?
blonde
15. EYE COLOR?
brown
16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes
17. SIBLINGS?
one of each
18. FAVORITE MONTH?
october
19. FAVORITE FOOD?
shellfish
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Monster (partial); Love, Actually (entirety)
21. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
any that I'm on vacation
22. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER?
drink
23. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
roller skates
24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter
25. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs
26. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
vanilla
27. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE / RESPOND BACK?
sure
28. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
beats me
29. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
laundry
30. FAVORITE SMELLS?
mint, citrus (lime), lavendar
31. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
the wind
32. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
losing or breaking my teeth (Seriously. I have nightmares about it all the time)
33. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN?
salted
34. FAVORITE CAR?
BMW convertible
35. FAVORITE FLOWER?
cali lilly
36. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
one
37. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
no
38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Saturday
39. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
I have no idea. Probably went out to eat
40. DO YOU OWN A DONOR CARD?
yes