« Home | Saturday Night Imitators » | Mall Rats » | Dream a little Dream » | What I need is a Fairy Godmother » | Comments Update » | Friday Movie Quote » | Woo-Hoo! Pictures! And hair! » | Disney World, Summer 2003  » | Me & My Kid, House of Blues  » | Me & Big Daddy in New Orleans (Christmas 2003)  »

I want my babyback babyback babyback

Ordinarily, I'm not a fan of chain restaurants. I remember once when we were on vacay in Florida and I overheard another family in the condos making dinner plans for Red Lobster. Red Lobster! Who the fuck goes to Florida and eats at Red Lobster???

Still, I don't know what we'd do without Chili's. There's a new Chili's about seven minutes from our house, and I swear we eat there four times a week. All the staff knows us. But come on! You can't beat their presidente margaritas. And fried cheese. Best fried cheese ever. I used to crave their fried cheese when I was pregnant. And really good chicken crispers, too. God, I love Chili's.