« Home | Friday Movie Quote » | Woo-Hoo! Pictures! And hair! » | Disney World, Summer 2003  » | Me & My Kid, House of Blues  » | Me & Big Daddy in New Orleans (Christmas 2003)  » | Movies I can't wait to see » | Quirks about Me » | Registering for comments » | Detroit Rock City » | Excuse me, miss? »

Comments Update

Well I am just making all sorts of progress at improving my site. My comments are now powered by Haloscan, as recommended by...errr...many people, who I now can not reference b/c I seem to have lost all my old comments...but whatever. No more registering or commenting as "anonymous" (which creeped me out anyway). Special thanks to IT dude who came down on his lunch hour and helped me drop in the code b/c I was COMPLETELY clueless even though Haloscan gave very explicit instructions. Now he's probably reading my blog. But whatever. I have comments. Yay.