« Home | The Office quote of the week » | Live Blogging the People's Choice Awards » | Have you seen the new "Got Milk?" ad with Mariska ... » | Work History » | Resolution for double-oh 7 » | High Fashion Hair » | And her biggest fault is she's a PERFECTIONIST! » | In this, the final hour » | It feels like it should be New Year's Eve by now. » | And then he didn't speak to me for the rest of the... »

Free Press! Free Internet!

I don't know how I missed this really since it's happening right here in my own city and all. AND since I just had a conference call today with the wife of one of the moderators who probably could have gotten me some passes or something.

Luckily, freepress.net will be streaming live video of some of the sessions, so tune in to the web site and maybe you'll get to see Helen Thomas, Bill Moyers or Danny Glover talking about the de-democratization of cyberspace.

Read the Memphis Flyer story here.