« Home | God Bless Ben Franklin » | Freedom to SHOP » | RIP, H.R. » | In case you missed it.... » | This, I believe about the Mormon church (and some ... » | Is this the iTunes help desk? » | TV Shows that make me laugh out loud » | And the pretty high-heeled shoes, they were so sad » | What kalisah is.... » | Can you hear me now? »

It's KARMA, baby

I have a meeting Monday about a new contract freelance job. Anybody want to take a guess what it is?

It's my old job. The one at the hospital, where I worked for 8 years and was unceremoniously told I didn't need to work out my two-weeks notice? Yeah. That one. I KNOW!!! The girl who replaced me turned in her resignation today and there is quite literally no one in the city qualified to manage that project on this short of notice but ME.

So they want to pay me to handle the project one more time.

I am stunned.

Demand more money! :)

And is it just me, or have they really fallen off the radar since you left?

That's fabulous news Kalisah and I agree - demand more money - they are up the creek and you are holdin' the paddle...

I love that. Karmic justice never smelled so sweet, yah?

Demand so much money you're almost embarrassed.

i can feel the taste of revenge creeping up. demand more money!

let them know that they lost their most valuable person ever!!

congrats!

They better make it worth your while.... since they're in such a vulnerable position.

*chanting*
Mo'money
Mo'money
Mo'money

Payback is a beeeeeatch!!!!!!!

Post a Comment