« Home | RIP, H.R. » | In case you missed it.... » | This, I believe about the Mormon church (and some ... » | Is this the iTunes help desk? » | TV Shows that make me laugh out loud » | And the pretty high-heeled shoes, they were so sad » | What kalisah is.... » | Can you hear me now? » | I'm sure he has a great personality though » | Looking Fabulous: What I've Learned about TANNING »

Freedom to SHOP

I love that retail establishments are the only things open on holidays.

I went out to Parisian to purchase some appropriate undergarments for this dress (which, in addition to the halter top, has a low, low back AND is totally see-through). The department store is pretty new to Memphis, although I once did an event at one in Birmingham, and this was the first time I've actually shopped there. I was pleased to see a very well-rounded shoe department including Donald J. Pliner, Ferragamo, Stuart Weizman....all the usual suspects. And great Independence Day sales.

I got THESE
$475 purple high-heeled Pucci clogs for $140. Which are going to look adorable with a pair of skinny jeans this fall.

Labels: ,

Now THAT is a thing of beauty... Fabulous find, Kalisah - Fabulous!

Very cute!

actually, yes....size 6.

I t hink I need to see them modeled to make an accurate determination.

I think I heard angels heralding that incredible sale purchase. They are gorgeous.

I LOVE THEM!!! $140 what a steal, they were giving them away. Lucky you!!

Kalisah...you and I are shoe sisters, I know it. With both of us wearing a size 6, if we combined our collections we would put Imelda Marcos to shame!

My current favorites are also by Pucci; they're printed satin pumps with a PINK heel, a round toe and a silver ring on the vamp. Also purchased at a steep discount on a very, very lucky day.

There's nothing like the thrill of getting a high-end shoe on the cheap!! Bravo :)

Post a Comment