« Home | This, I believe about the Mormon church (and some ... » | Is this the iTunes help desk? » | TV Shows that make me laugh out loud » | And the pretty high-heeled shoes, they were so sad » | What kalisah is.... » | Can you hear me now? » | I'm sure he has a great personality though » | Looking Fabulous: What I've Learned about TANNING » | what kalisah is.... » | My own worst enemy »

In case you missed it....



Holy crap. Channel 3 is interrupting my soaps to show live coverage of Air Force One taxiing down the runway. God, you'd think Elvis himself had returned to Graceland. This is so obnoxious. Nice to hear that they made a surprise visit to the Civil Rights Museum, though.

Sorry to hear it... the average IQ of your fine city just went down 15 points~!

Ha! DH was flying out of Memphis today and his plane to Dallas was delayed because of this. Stupid Dubya.

I'm sure. The city was practically SHUT DOWN.

Post a Comment