« Home | Home again » | Check it out, ya'll!! » | 5 Things I Simply Can Not Believe » | Interview update » | Conversation between me & My Kid about the new Pir... » | It's KARMA, baby » | God Bless Ben Franklin » | Freedom to SHOP » | RIP, H.R. » | In case you missed it.... »

I'm sorry, do I know you?

The weirdest part about going back to work at my old place of employment is all the people who do double takes and then say, "Oh! I hardly recognized you with the dark hair!"

This was me then. (With dark roots)
This is me now.
(I lie. This was me about nine months ago when I first went dark, but the color's the same and it's the only photo I could find.)
I change my hair color like I change my shoes, so I didn't really think anything of it. But I forget that I was blonde for my last couple years there so that's how most people remember me. Luckily, tons of them are kind enough to remind me daily.

Hee! My dad was trying to put a bunch of loose photos in albums recently, and I was able to help out because I know what year/month it was based on what my hairstyle was at the time. It's a sickness!

I thought the blond was a younger sister or a younger friend!!

You should show them the pics of the many years it was RED!

you look a lot like linda cardellini with the blond hair!
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800021170/photo/517285

Post a Comment