« Home | I love compliments from gay men » | Who's Coming Out of the DH Closet? » | Did anyone see the SAG awards? » | This photo totally does not do her credit. Her dr... » | Here's an example of how the wrong earrings can k... » | Oh poor Jorja Fox. I would be horrified if a photo... » | Drunk Dialing » | Getting to Know Me » | More Good News in Blogland » | Sexiest Women 2005 »

Office Ettiquette

Recently, a whole other department moved onto our previously serene and peaceful floor at work. This means that many more people are now sharing our printer. So someone thought they should tape this message in small red letters to the front of the printer:

Please be courteous - When the paper becomes low please replace it. Thank you.

So I'm just wondering...Am I supposed to like OPEN the paper drawer every time I print something to make sure it's not low? Or maybe just when I've printed lots and lots of pages? Because call me crazy, but I always just replaced the paper when the thing beeped at me like a truck backing up to tell me it was empty. Isn't that how it works? ISN'T IT?? Am I the rude bitch in the department??