« Home | More Good News in Blogland » | Sexiest Women 2005 » | Best AI line ever » | Ideas for things to do to occupy yourself while th... » | I have an announcement to make re: today's outfit: » | Perchance to dream » | I confess... » | I have a secret » | What can BROWN do for me? » | I KNOW SNIDGE! I KNOW SNIDGE!! »

Getting to Know Me

I got this email from my sister. Who probably doesn't read blogs. And certainly doesn't know I have one. It's one of those "add your own answers and send to all your friends including the person who sent it to you" things, which in Blogland translates into...MEME!

So please copy it and post on your own site. Because I'm nosy that way.


1. What time do you get up? 6 a.m. Way too fucking early.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Duh. Jon Stewart.

3. Gold or silver? Silver

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Meet the Flockers (and it sucked)

5. What is/are your favorite TV shows? Lost, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, SATC Reruns, The OC

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Protein shake or poached egg

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? [redacted] so as not to be fired

8. What is your middle name? Rebecca Ruth (I have two, plus a maiden name)

9. Beach, City or Country? BEACH

10. Favorite ice cream? Marble slab cheesecake with mini chocolate chips.

11. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Salted

12. Which would you prefer to buy: shoes or purses? Shoes

13. Makeup or bath products? Makeup

14. Price not considered, what kind of car would you drive? A Mercedes convertible

15. Favorite sandwich? Philly cheesesteak

16. What characteristic in people do you despise? Love of their own voice

17. Favorite flower? Calalily

18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece

19. Favorite brand of clothing? BCBG

20. Where would you retire to? The French Riviera

21. Favorite day of the week? Friday

22. What did you do for your last birthday? The same thing I've done ever year for the last 11 years: Went to dinner with my family and my in-laws. (My father-in-law and I share a birthday.)

23. Where were you born? Washington, DC

24. What's your favorite sport to watch? Basketball

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Cheer with Colorguard

26. Coke or Pepsi? Dasani bottled water actually

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night. Owl.

28. What is your shoe size? 6

29. Do you have any pets? Two dogs - Smokey and Maggie

32. When is your birthday? November 5, 1966